Let’s be real, most of us love a great pair of shoes! And let’s be real, a great pair of shoes is a lot of things. They mean a lot to own, in addition to all the great things about them, whether that be aesthetics, comfort and superior performance. And you know what brand delivers like this on their shoes? Adidas isolation 2 of course. And the particular product of interest today, the adidas Performance Isolation 2 a pair of Men’s basketball shoes and is a pair of sports shoes that ticks a lot of the boxes of a top of the line pair of shoes. But what is it about it that makes it so great? Let’s dive into this!
Adidas Isolation 2 Basketball Shoes reviews:
- This particular shoe’s body is made fully of leather. No mixes or anything going on here, just pure, unadulterated, 100% leather on the body. Using high-quality leather is paramount in achieving high performance that a brand like adidas isolation 2 intends to have in their high-end sports shoes.
- The sole, on the other hand, is made of a synthetic material that grips on to concrete really well and really firmly. Having a really solid contact with the ground is essential in most indoor sports and particularly more so in basketball, where the surface quite often can be slippery and normal shoes may slip lead to you taking a slip. Basketball courts are notorious for this and I imagine that in an intense game of basketball, the sweating just adds more credence to this point.
- The upper area under the laces is made of a combination of leather and upper but reinforced with foam underneath to keep it as soft and comfortable as possible, seeing as that is a critical area of comfort on the feet. It is quite thick and should provide a lot of comfort grooves for the top of your feet.
- The collar of the shoe, where you enter your feet into the shoe, is perforated to let you fit in your feet easily and comfortably and it also lets some air enter your feet to let it breathe. This is a rather underrated facet of wearing shoes because getting some air inside is really important for the functioning of your feet.
- It uses a system that uniformly transfers the burden of weight uniformly throughout the length of the feet. This is important because it reduces too much strain from exerting on only one part of your feet. This is particularly an issue that a lot of people will have on their mid-foot as people have a tendency of transferring weight towards the front of their foot and this exerts a lot of pressure on the front.
- The outer area of the sole is made with non-marking rubber and it is made in a way that will give you sufficient friction with the ground and should be really durable. This makes sure that you have the shoes for a long time duration.
You can like here ⇒
- It is a high tier performance grade pair of shoes and will deliver top performance and comfort to go along with it as well. It is a shoe made for sports and especially basketball and if you want to play well, you are going to need something like this to give you that extra edge in your game.
- It is super comfortable and your feet should fit in quite nice and snug into it and you will not have to even think or worry about it afterward. Some people even say that sometimes, they even forget that they have a pair of shoes on, it is that comfy and light! Having a super comfy and light pair is very handy in performance and wearing your shoes for a long time will be insufferable without this level of comfort.
- It is built well enough and should last you quite a long time, enough to where you do not need another pair of shoes of the same tier in quite some time. The sole of the shoe, which is usually the weak point in most shoes and gives away faster than most things, is quite sturdy here and should be able to take quite a lot of hits.
- It’s quite expensive, for starters! It’s great and all in a lot of different ways but it comes at quite a price premium and you should make sure that the cost is something you can bear. If not, you should definitely get something else but if the cost is within your means or cost isn’t something that you will have to even stress about all that much, then this isn’t really going to be a problem for you. Happy shopping in that regard!
- They are not a perfect fit for people with wider feet. If your feet are quite a bit wide, you might need something a bit wider than this to fit in snug. Even if you think it fits right, it will stretch out the fabric and consequently, lead to the shoe wearing out faster and visible lines starting to appear along the sides of the shoes.
Q.1: What colors are this adidas isolation 2 shoe available in?
Answer: This particular pair is available in three different color combinations of blue, black and grey. The blue is a bit unique though and not a conventional color.
Q.2: How heavy are the shoes?
Answer: These shoes weigh about a quarter of a pound each so half a pound in total. Yeah, I know, that is really light! It’s made for performance and comfort for a reason, after all!
So there you go, a good rundown of the adidas Performance Isolation 2, a pair of top basketball shoes that will let you play just that extra bit better and with that extra bit of comfort. You can run around in these for hours on end with little discomfort and get good speed on your sprints and land in a more comfortable way than you would with normal shoes. So if you can afford it, go for it!
This review might help you: