Sports shoes are fantastic! Sure, they’re quite a bit more expensive than your conventional shoes but they’re a lot of things that make it fully worth paying the money load for them. They typically are very comfy and light and feel very good on the feet if you can buy the right size for your feet, of course! They also come in some very good color combinations and just look so sleek. Today, we are going to be going over the adidas mad bounce review that not only Mad Bounce Basketball Shoe, this is a pair of basketball shoe which will hopefully get you a lot of height on your jumps and run very well.
Adidas Mad Bounce Review :
- This particular pair of shoes is made of synthetic on the body and although this will normally mean that it is not of the same quality as a 100% leather shoe, it does still use very high-quality material and you can get a lot of the comfort and performance that is a staple in many of the top-end sport shoes. Of course, this also means that this particular pair of shoes will also be cheaper than the standard leather pair of sports shoes.
- The sole, as in with most shoes, is made of another harder synthetic material and this gives the soles of these shoes the durability that they are renowned for. It will also let you get good connections with the surface when you are about to jump to let you jump higher than what you would normally be able to attain in height.
- This particular shoe is of a slightly bigger size variant and the shaft of the shoe is quite a bit bigger than conventional shoes from the arch. This will let people with bigger feet get their feet inside the shoe easier and also feel more comfortable with it. But this does mean that it will not be suitable for people with thinner feet or feet with much less width.
- It comes in with a size selection between 7 and 20 US. That is probably more size coverage than a normal human is ever going to need, let’s be real but in the odd occasion that there is some superhuman with an exceptionally large feet needs a sports shoe, know that adidas has you covered! That aside, it should have a size that fits your feet but refers to the size chart to make sure you get the perfect size.
- This particular shoe also comes in a good number of colors too! Using 6 different color combinations, it gives you a lot of choice for different colors and with this many to select from for the same shoe, I reckon you are bound to find a combination that works perfectly for you.
You can check these exclusive shoes here ⇒
Adidas Mad Bounce Review | Best Men’s Basketball Shoes In 2020
- Performance and comfort-wise, it doesn’t leave anything to chance. It is a really comfortable pair of shoes and is made to optimize your performance both in terms of how high you can jump and the speed you can run at. It minimizes the impact that you feel back from the ground to the sole of your shoe and therefore, you can get in more steps and get back up and start running again after a long leap, something that is going to come in really handy in basketball.
- It is very durable and because of the quality of the synthetic used in the sole, the soles of your shoes should also last quite a long time. Given that in most cases, the durability of the soles is usually the primary problem that most users face, this one should last you long enough to where you don’t need to get another pair for ages.
- The lightweight build and comfort grooves built into the synthetic body just adds more comfort to the feel of the shoe on your feet. It is going to feel very light and weightless and this will almost never stop you from getting off a high jump so your limitations are all in you, my friend! Don’t go blaming the shoe if you have a weak dunk!
- Given that they’re not exactly cheap but cheaper than the leather body shoes, you do miss out on some of the comfort and performance that you would have otherwise gotten on a premium pair of shoes. Therefore, one may make the case that it is better to just pay the extra premium for the proper leather shoes and their comfort and quality. Sure, adidas is still a great brand and a lot of people will want this pair in part due to the brand value of owning a pair of shoes from adidas but objectivity would dictate that you spend a bit more for the better stuff.
- The front of the shoes are slightly on the narrower side and a lot of users complained about their toes hurting after wearing it for a while. Now, this could most certainly be due to not getting the right size but given the number of complaints along this line, I highly doubt so many people would make the same mistake.
Q.1: Does it come with arch support?
Answer: Sadly, it does not have any external support for the arch on your feet at the back. A lot of people can use this shoe with their own inserts and therefore, if you have clearance to put in inserts, you definitely should do it if it makes it easier to wear this pair.
So there you have it, a rundown of the Men’s Mad Bounce basketball shoes from adidas. It is not going to be the best in the class but it will do a good enough job regardless and it will still provide sufficient durability.
As long as you get the right size for your feet, it is going to be a good fit for your feet and still provide sufficient comfort and performance to where you can play basketball at a decent level. So while it might not be everyone’s coffee, it will still make decent tea!
This review might help you: