Having multiple toddlers at a time makes it quite a bit more difficult to move around, especially when you’re concerned with movement on foot. However, Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double stroller is one way to make it easier! This strollers let your baby sleep in comfort and also move around without bothering them and definitely not bothering you!
I mean, let’s be real, pushing a stroller is much easier than carrying them around with your arms or better yet, on your back! However, there is something to make things easier for you. The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double, a double stroller that lets you simultaneously carry around two toddlers is going to make it much easier to carry them around in pairs and best of all, putting in less effort than you would have to for two different strollers!
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Features:
- Instead of a side-by-side design, this one has a front and rear seat and stands out from others in that the rear set is considerably bigger than the front one and will be the seat where you keep your elder or bigger child. This means that this is probably the kind of stroller you take if you have different aged children.
- The rear seat, however, is removable and if you opt to not have in on board, you can always convert it into a sit and stand style stroller. That also means that if you want to fold it up for transportation, you are going to have to remove it anyway. It’s also worth highlighting that the seats are also mountable on car seats but the object that will let you mount them on the car seat is sold separately, so you won’t be able to mount it on your car right off the back.
- With the rear seat removed, you can pretty much fold it up easily. You can fold it up with one hand and get it ready to transport or store just like that. Normally, the process of folding them up isn’t that hard anyway but anything to save time and effort is welcome!
- There is a tray in front of both of the seats that lets you keep a small plate and has a cup holder to keep drinks. Again, it is the kind of size you would need for little toddlers so you need a cup of suitable size too! These trays do fold up and down again to make it possible to take your child from the seat and the trays are both of the same size, unlike their seats.
- This particular model comes with the selection of three different color combinations to choose from, those being carbon green, an elixir purple and millennium theme, which is a black and grey with red border. It isn’t something most people will care about but it is there and it is more choice. You’ll be pushing your kids in this so might as well have something aesthetic!
You Can read another best stroller review here Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller
- This is a very good choice of strollers for people who have toddlers with a small age difference, as opposed to twins. The rear seat is bigger than the smaller will let you have toddlers as tall as a bit over 3 feet in size and the fact that it doesn’t interfere with the other seat will let you easily and comfortably seat your other child in there.
- It is quite user-friendly and therefore, you can very easily disassemble it and fold it up to get it ready for storage and transportation. It lets you remove seats if you don’t need both at a time and that makes it all the easier to handle.
- The inclusion of the tray and cup holder in it just adds a bit more to it. You can feed your child inside the crib of the stroller and you can feed both kids at the same time if you serve them in two as well.
- The metal frame of the stroller is very brittle and if it hits a surface too hard, you may run into some issues, let’s just say! Because of the brittleness, instead of bending, the metal might just break off and afterward, the structure of the entire thing will give way. So yes, you’ll want to have some caution regarding how you use it or risk breaking it altogether.
- The wheels are not suitable for all types of surfaces. You’ll want to keep it restricted to only concrete as gravel and sand may not treat the wheels too kindly. Normally, you won’t take your toddlers anywhere too out of the ordinary so it isn’t a big problem I guess but it can still be quite a bit of a hassle, for example, if you want to take them out on the beach.
Q.1: How much compact does it get when it is folded?
Answer: After you fold it up, it is about one and a half feet in height and about four feet in length. It should fit into the back of the trunk of most vehicles out there and let you easily take it to wherever you want. Given the lack of height, you can tilt it and then put it up vertically too.
Q.2: Can the seats recline? And if so, how much and how to do it?
Answer: Yes, the seats can recline by about 2 inches. There is a handle on the side of each seat that can automatically make the seat recline and you have to just hold the handle down for it to rise.
So there you go, the review of the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double, a pretty interesting and decent choice for a dual stroller. It has its issues in all fairness but it also has its unique selling points and many of the drawbacks are more than workable so I do not imagine it is going to be something that makes it unusable. So if you’re looking for a stroller for 2 kids, have a look here!