If you have toddlers or have had them, you will know just how much trouble it is to get around with them! They scream and puke all the time, it’s hard finding food that they will want to eat and it’s only easy to have them in your travels is when they’re asleep!
Yes, Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroller is going to help out a lot in traveling but what if you had multiple kids? If you had twins, would you push them in two strollers now? And imagine packing two strollers together! That is just unrealistic in a lot of situations, to say the least!
For this reason, you will want to take a look at the Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroler, a double stroller that is going to help you carry two toddlers in one.
- The seats have enough strength to withstand a weight of 45 pounds at a go. It is going to let you have quite a big toddler on there and the cumulative strength, given that both seats are identical, should let you support 90 pounds in weight in total. However, it is definitely recommended to not exceed 45 pounds in any individual seat.
- The stroller itself, despite its size, is actually quite light. Coming in at only 26 pounds, it should be quite easy to carry after folding and it should be, in general, quite easy to move due to the lack of weight. You’ll want to minimize the momentum of a stroller during movement in order to reduce accident probability and this will certainly help in that cause.
- It has a mechanism to easily fold it and in fact, you can fold it with just one hand, while the other tends to your children. The self-standing mechanism of the stroller also means that it is going to stand by itself without needing to do anything to add support.
- The base of the seats is quite comfy and has a cushion at the back to give your toddlers good support for their backs. Of course, any parent will want their children to be as comfortable as possible during a ride so this is something any parent will want.
- The front wheels can swivel left or right and allow you to make turns in any directions that you may want to turn to. However, because more often than not, you will be pushing the stroller in a straight line, they included the option of locking the front wheels into a straight line to make sure that the stroller only moves front. It makes your job slightly easier as this means that you do not have to push it in a way that forces it to stay in the direction as the wheels are locked already.
- Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroller Glenbarr grey is a very simple and straightforward stroller for people to use. It is easy to fold and unfold and there is nothing about having to remove anything or the likes for this. Just put your kids in, strap them in safely and get to pushing! The locking of the front wheel is easy and makes pushing the stroller all the more convenient too. Finally, the fact that it can also stand on its own when you move it upright is also going to be handy to help do other work while keeping the stroller in place.
- It is very light and even in the unfolded position, it is quite a compact size. It can easily fit through the average door and given the lack of weight, it is going to be very easy to carry around, even by hand, when you are unloading it to and from your vehicle, for example.
- The canopy or shed of Evenflo’s stroller can extend out quite some ways and makes sure that your kids are protected from winds and strong sunshine and this ensures that they have a good sleep while you are moving them anywhere. Sadly, it does not provide protection from noise so you’ll have to find some other ways to take care of that!
- The wheels are not the best so while they do swivel and let you turn and all, they are not the easiest to use. You may have a hard time maneuvering them and in general, may find yourself needing to use more force than what might seem normal for a given situation. So don’t hesitate to give it a good push now and then!
- The folding mechanism is easy but it may not be very smooth at the first attempt. A lot of users found their stroller, during the folding, to get stuck quite a bit and they had to unravel the parts again and try to fold it again afterward. It isn’t particularly hard to handle, it is just annoying to have to do this a few times each time!
- Because of the rather small width of the double stroller, a lot of chubby kids, although their weight will be supported, may not fit in comfortably into the seats. It is quite compact to let it pass through doors and all but because of this reason, it also suffers from a lack of size for all toddlers. If your toddlers aren’t thin enough, it might be a problem to get both of them to fit into the stroller at the same time so sadly, that might be a deal breaker for a lot of people looking to buy a dual stroller.
All in all, it isn’t the best of strollers out there in terms of usability and although it is light, compact and not particularly complicated in its controls, a lot of the movement mechanics and such have clear issues that will make it difficult for a lot of users and inconvenient for pretty much any user.
A more streamlined experience will be available in other similar strollers and they will not sacrifice much in weight and size so I would definitely not recommend it unless it meets a specific need of yours that you must have.
You May Like Our Another Review: