Shoes are more than just something we wear on our feet. For a lot of people, they are very important status symbols and owning a really good pair mean a lot. If that wasn’t apparent by conventional shoes, it definitely will be if you ever owned a premium brand of sports shoes, made by the giant manufacturers of sportswear. This nike air visi pro 5 is one of these is of course.
Nike’s collection of sportswear range far and wide and moreover, in addition to comfort and performance, owning them is very much an experience that users get due to the brand value. Nike’s air collection of shoes are one such premium brand of shoes and the product in question that we are investigating today, the Men’s Air Visi Pro V is a basketball shoe that fits the premium branding of Nike’s Air collection.
Nike Air Visi Pro 5 Features
- This particular shoe comes in a variety of sizes, all between US 8 and US 15. They are all medium sized, meaning that they will not be the widest and of course, these are basketball shoes and aimed for performance so they try to minimize weight wherever possible in order to let you get as much leap as possible from a jump.
- The shoe is made of a combination of synthetic and leather, done to optimize shape and weight of course. The shape is such that it maximizes comfort too. Air shoes are extremely popular for their comfort and this one does not disappoint in that regard either! They are a very light pair of shoes and moreover, are designed in a way to minimize the feeling on the feet so it’s going to not even feel like anything there!
- The shaft of the shoe is about 3 and a half inches, to give you an idea of the kind of feet size that will fit through it. I doubt most people will have feet bigger than that so it should be sizable enough for the average person’s feet to fit right in. Even then, it’s always good to be careful!
- In order to help reduce the impact on the feet, it implements a Tri-vis air-sole, a mechanism that absorbs large external shocks on the shoe to reduce the impact that a user feels on the feet. Basically, this mechanism ensures that the person wearing the shoe will not experience any significant shocks and this is great for people running really fast and jumping high up. You should be up and running even after taking a long bump this way.
- To allow for greater mobility for the feet, the shoe uses flex grooves that extend out quite a bit for better flexibility and the rubber is made with herringbone for better traction with the surface. It should let you grip the surface you are stood on much better than what a standard shoe can do and this is important because basketball courts can be quite slippery and unsuitable for regular shoes.
You might like read this ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano 24
Nike Air Visi Pro 5 PROS and CONS
⇒ As far as performance sports go, this is going to be a really top choice for anyone. It is built very well but also allows for a lot of flexibility and mobility so that users can have very smooth and comfortable running experience. It lets your feet take significant bumps without really affecting your movement and so, you should be able to comfortably run really fast and get back off even after you take a bump after a pretty high jump.
⇒The coverage of sizes is quite large and basically, if you know your size, there is no way you won’t find one that doesn’t fit you just snug. You should always be a bit cautious about ordering shoes online, meaning you don’t try them out before purchase but if you can get an exact number for the right shoe size for you, then know that your order is going to be on the money.
⇒ Owning a pair of Nike Airs, as I have already mentioned, is quite a significant status symbol. A lot of sports enthusiasts and people who play basketball are going to cherish having a pair of these. In and of itself, it’s a great pair of shoes with high comfort and performance but just the knowledge that you own one of them will be a huge motivator for a lot of people I imagine!
⇒ If it is your first pair of Nike Airs, you will need some time to get used to the feeling of the Nike Airs. It will feel unnaturally light and a lot of people may experience more than usual pressure on the sole of their feet at the beginning. It will take time to get used to but afterward, it should be perfectly fine!
⇒The price premium that one pays for a pair of Nike Airs is quite a hefty one! Indeed, you can get good shoes for much cheaper and although they are high performance and high comfort, it will not be a good investment for a lot of people.
⇒These premium brands are usually not good value propositions anyway and in this regard, there is no exception to be made. I guess if you have enough money to where spending a good bit on shoes is no problem, it won’t be a consideration but otherwise, you’ll want to give a penny to your budget.
So there you go, a rundown of a popular series of shoes from Nike and yes, Nike Airs are great! They feel great, they look great, the work even better. You pay a lot of money for it and you get an experience that is unlike a normal, cheaper shoe.
However, you really should consider whether it makes sense to make an investment of this size for just the one pair of shoes and whether you actually need them. Of course, it won’t matter if you have loads of money but that probably isn’t everyone, is it?!
So put some thought into it and if you really want one and can manage one, you definitely won’t regret having such a great pair of shoes, I assure you!
This review might help you: